The Driveshaft Shop Warranty Policy
1. Level 0 no warranty.
2. Level 2.9 - 5.9 axles 1-year warranty.
3. Driveshafts are covered for 1 year; it is the responsibility of the customer to make sure
the shaft is greased and does not have any clearance issues.
4. Warranty is for repair of the product purchased only. No replacements are offered, do not re-order axle/shaft
and send in old unit, there will be no defect credits.
5. The Drive Shaft Shop and its distributors are not responsible for loss of time, money or
damage caused by defective or incorrect parts.It is the sole responsibility of purchaser of
unit for towing and additional repairs necessary by using this product.
6. No credit will be given to any unit that has been installed, NO EXCEPTIONS.
7. Returns accepted within a 30 day period and only if part has NOT been installed.
8. Warranty does not cover ripped boots, this is considered a road hazard and will not fall
under the covered warrantied parts.
9. It is at The Drive Shaft Shop's sole discretion to decide what is covered under warranty and what is not.
10. Any custom made Axle or Drive shaft is non-refundable, we will do everything in our power to
help make the part fit or work correctly but there will be no returns or refunds on "custom" parts
11. Any aftermarket or custom drive train part attached to our axle/drive shaft will release "The Drive Shaft Shop" of
any liability or warranty claim. There will be no exceptions to this.