How to Measure For A Custom Axle
(For cars without Intermediate bars, just measure from the seal on both sides.)
When measuring for a custom axle, please make sure the car is at ride height. this will ensure a perfect Fit.
1. Year/Make/Model of the transmission:
2. Year/Make/Model of the vehicle:
3. Does the car have ABS/Would you like to retain the ABS Ring:
4. Intended use of the axle:
5. What HP does the axle have to handle and is it forced induction or naturally aspirated:
keep in mind we are a full custom axle and drive shaft shop able to attach most any ends together, if you have any questions please don’t hesitate to call and make sure you have all the information correct.